Location: Brewery, Kihei, HI 96753
Reports to: Inventory & Logistics Coordinator
Manager: Director of Brewery Operations
Pay rate: $12 – 16/hour
This position is responsible for working as part of a team to complete daily tasks within our warehouse department. The Warehouse Tech will support, as well as, receive direction from the Warehouse Lead and Inventory & Logistics Coordinator. Tasks will be assigned based on the warehouse’s needs of meeting shipping schedules and receiving inventory from the packaging department.
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Able to demonstrate proficiency in forklift driving.
• Assist Warehouse Lead in accurately tracking inventory movements in all areas of the Brewery.
• Assist Warehouse Lead in all aspects of shipping and receiving as required. At times this will mean being responsible for accurately checking incoming and outgoing deliveries/shipments of containers and LTL freight.
• File packing slips, load maps and paperwork associated with shipping, receiving. E.g. MBC Keg returns, CHEP pallets and MicroStar kegs.
• Accurately and securely load containers ensuring Load Maps and labels match shipment.
• Complete tasting room transfers and file paperwork accurately.
• Participate in end of month inventory counts.
• Provide guidance and training in daily operations when new staff join the team.
• Continually communicate progress, challenges, and concerns to supervisor in a timely and professional manner.
• Contribute to the development of SOP’s for assigned tasks.
• Complete daily inspection on forklifts and report any issues to Lead/Supervisor
• Assist with facility cleanliness, organization, and rotation of stocks of both raw materials and finished goods.
At times this position may be called upon to assist with other department needs and will be required to assist where able. This may be packaging, brewery or tasting room department requests.
• High school diploma.
• Ability to work and communicate well with all staff.
• Maintain professional attitude at work and while representing Maui Brewing Co. outside of the brewery
• Ability to maintain neat and accurate records
• Adherence to Maui Brewing safety guidelines and the ability to recognize and report potential issues
• Report ready to work on time
• Lift 55 lbs. from ground to shoulder high.
• Lift 110 lbs. from ground to waist high and moving 150 lbs. along the floor. • Climb stairs, ramps, and ladders.
• Work in small and confined spaces.
• Work on feet for several hours, including entire shift if necessary.
• Work in loud environment with basic safety accommodations.
• Health insurance
• Disability insurance
• Company matching 401k Plan after one year of employment
• Eligible for performance bonus per Brewery Bonus Policy
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) starts at one week/year based on hire date