Selection Process Of Sponsorship
Please Read Before Submitting Your Request
Maui Brewing Company is proud to support our local, non-profit organizations. If you have an event that is at least 60 days away, please take a moment to read whether any of the notes below apply to you before contacting Maui Brewing Co. for sponsorship requests. If your event is less than 30 days away, it will automatically be declined. All donations must be picked up at MBC’s Kihei Tasting Room. Pickup times are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and must be prearranged. No exceptions.
At Maui Brewing Company,
we DO provide Sponsorships or Donations to:
- Educational environmental organizations
- Human service providers or organizations for children and the elderly’s safety, health, and well-being
- Not-for-profit animal care organizations
We DO NOT provide Sponsorships or Donations to:
- Groups that are not 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) nonprofit organizations
- Children’s groups, for obvious reasons
- Events that are co-sponsored, hosted, or associated with an establishment that has an existing liquor license
- Network events, mixers, or conferences, with the exception of those few with whom MBC has an existing partnership or association
- Events hosted by a retail establishment to bring attention to the organizations itself, its products, or its services (i.e. grand openings)
- Membership Groups such as Business Associations or Alumni Associations
- Family Foundations
- Athletes / Sports Teams, including Golf Tournaments, with the exception of a few local and/or MBC brewery ‘ohana teams, in fairness of the many
If your organization falls within our “Do” list, please email your information.
Sponsorships for the Brewery and Brewpubs are evaluated on an annual basis and selected in November for the following year.