Selection Process Of Sponsorship
Please Read Before Submitting Your Request
Maui Brewing Company is proud to support our local, non-profit organizations. If you have an event that is at least 60 days away, please take a moment to read whether any of the notes below apply to you before contacting Maui Brewing Co. for sponsorship requests. If your event is less than 30 days away, it will automatically be declined. All donations must be picked up at MBC’s Kihei Tasting Room. Pickup times are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and must be prearranged. No exceptions.
At Maui Brewing Company,
we DO provide Sponsorships or Donations to:
- Educational environmental organizations
- Human service providers or organizations for children and the elderly’s safety, health, and well-being
- Not-for-profit animal care organizations
We DO NOT provide Sponsorships or Donations to:
- Groups that are not 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) nonprofit organizations
- Children’s groups, for obvious reasons
- Religious or Church-related groups
- Events that are co-sponsored, hosted, or associated with an establishment that has an existing liquor license
- Network events, mixers, or conferences, with the exception of those few with whom MBC has an existing partnership or association
- Events hosted by a retail establishment to bring attention to the organizations itself, its products, or its services (i.e. grand openings)
- Membership Groups such as Business Associations or Alumni Associations
- Family Foundations
- Athletes / Sports Teams, including Golf Tournaments, with the exception of a few local and/or MBC brewery ‘ohana teams, in fairness of the many
If your organization falls within our “Do” list, please email your information.
Sponsorships for the Brewery and Brewpubs are evaluated on an annual basis and selected in November for the following year.
Organizations Sponsored by Maui Brewing Company
American Heart Association / ASPCA / Assistance Dogs of Hawaii / Best Friends Animal Society / Big Brothers Big Sisters Maui / Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii / Cowford Ale Sharing Club / Dive with Dad Children’s Cancer Foundation / Ducks Unlimited / Grow Some Good / Haku Baldwin Center / Haley’s Heroes Foundation / Hawaii Animal Rescue Foundation / Hawaii Beach Volleyball Association / Hawaii Bicycle League / Hawaiian Restaurant Association / Honolulu Museum of Art / Hui No’eau Visual Arts Center / Hyatt Maui Charity Walk / Imua Family Services / Kaiona Canoe Racing Team / Ka Lima Omaui / Kapiolani Children’s Miracle Network / Kihei Canoe Club / Knights Booster Club / LCPL Adam Peak Scholarship / Leilani Farm Sanctuary / Madeleine School / Malama Maui Nui / Malama Pregnancy Center / Maui Arts & Cultural Center / Maui Forest Bird Recovery Project / Maui Huliau Foundation / Maui Humane Society / Na Kai Ewalu / Na Koa Manu Conservation / Nathan Barthels / National Tropical Botanical Garden / Pacific Cancer Foundation / Paddle Imua / Paililo Challenge / PETA / Pink Boots Society / Retail MerchantsGolf Tournament / Rotary Club of Kihei-Wailea / Rotary Club of Lahaina / Shane Victorino Foundation / Sierra Nevada Camp Fire Relief / Special Olympics / St. Anthony’s School / Swing for Miracles / Tamuras Foundation / World Reef Day