Offered daily from our Kihei Tasting Room. A 60-minute guided tour providing an up-close glimpse of our brewhouse, cellar and packaging line. The tour ends with a tasting of our flagship beers with one of our wonderful Guides.
Kihei Brewery Tasting Room
605 Lipoa Pkwy, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753
Hours: Daily tours are offered at 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, and 4:30.
TOUR GUIDELINES & REMINDERS
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to tour time. Tour guides will begin filling unclaimed reservations 10 min prior to tour time.
- If you plan to enjoy a brew first, be sure to give yourself plenty of time. Beverages are not allowed on the tour.
- To ensure safety and quality, public tours are limited to 16 people.
- Guided tours are available for ages 10 and up. All minors must be accompanied by an adult and no children under the age of 10 may enter the brewery; even if carried by an adult.
- In accordance with FDA regulations (21 CFR 110.35) we cannot allow service dogs inside our production facility.
- There is an approximate 20-25 minute walking tour; with a 24 hour notice we may be able to restructure the length if this is a concern.
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price of the tour.